- Site Selection assistance including demographic and competitive analysis
- Business management assistance including training and on-site and off-site support
- Vehicle fleet buying team, including access to closed factory sales for most major manufacturers
- Vehicle Fleet financing through our in-house leasing program and through our network of preferred lenders
- Access to our proprietary integrated reservation and point of sale computer system
- Our proprietary business management software tracks fleet depreciation and maintenance, manages availability and customer reservations from multiple endpoints, and integrates with online and in store payment gateways.
- Training from our award winning adult learning specialist, access to our on line university and ongoing web based training resources
- Preferred pricing through our network of suppliers
- Ongoing support in the pre-opening and post opening phases of the franchise launch, and throughout the life of the franchise
Interested in a Franchise? Either complete the form on this page and a representative will respond to you, or for immediate assistance, contact our franchise development manager Jon Dill at (240) 581-1389.
The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and complied with the pre-sale disclosure requirements that apply in your jurisdiction. NP Franchise Group, LLC, 11411 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852, (240) 581-1300.